We were lucky enough to stop by one of the most unique and beautiful venues located as close as you can get to the Atlantic Ocean. Avenue,also known as, Le Club Avenue is located on the beach in Long Branch, New Jersey. It is one of the stand out buildings that makes up the small community known as Pier Village.
Before even entering Avenue you see it’s sleek design and rooftop terrace that is filled with beach goers by day and celebrations by night. The bottom floor of Avenue is a modern and sophisticated restaurant that serves delicious seafood and creative cocktails. The restaurant which is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows is a beautiful place for a cozy dinner or fabulous bridal shower. The centerpiece of the room is a gorgeous fireplace that sits on the opposite side of a long bar and raw bar.
Booking a private event in the evening ensures that you will be their top priority. This includes the top
floor of the venue with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. The top floor of Avenue is very unique and intimate. When you reach the top of the stairs you will walk into the lounge area that weddings, parties and sweet sixteens give guests the opportunity to dine and mingle. The space is free flowing onto the rooftop terrace that includes a fireplace with comfortable seating to keep guests warm on a spring or fall night and a pool that is the focal point of the deck.
Some things you may want to know:
● Cocktail receptions or sit down dinners are available
● Valet parking is available upon request- you will want to go with this option, depending on the season, as parking in Pier Village can be tough in the summer.
● The venue is handicap accessible
● A seated dinner for up to 200 is possible, but the venue often recommends a free flowing evening with stations and Hors D'oeuvres
● For an extra cost you can get married on the beach in front of Avenue or you can choose to utilize Photo by Turn Loose the Art
their rooftop, which is a lot more private but still has those beautiful ocean views